Support the AIGC
Thank you for visiting the AIGC donations page!
The Arcata Interfaith Gospel Choir relies on choir member dues, proceeds from AIGC produced concerts, donations from the community, Spring Concert silent auction and raffle, business sponsors and grants for funding. The AIGC is a non-profit corporation (EIN 91-1850607) and your donations can be tax-deductible.
How Can Individuals Help?
You may support the Arcata Interfaith Gospel Choir in many ways.
- Send a check to AIGC, PO Box 171, Arcata CA 95518
- Use the Donate button on this page to help AIGC directly.
- Click here to donate to AIGC's Humboldt Area Foundation Organizational Fund.
- Attend an AIGC produced concert -- Harvest Concert, Holiday Concert, Spring Concert or Prayer Breakfast. See Events
- Purchase AIGC's Celebrate or Rejoicing in Song albums.
How Can Businesses Help?
If you have a business, please consider supporting the AIGC. The message of the Arcata Interfaith Gospel Choir (AIGC) is more important now than ever! For over 24 years the AIGC has been singing out its mission to inspire faith, hope, love, unity and joy. The 60-voice AIGC performs as a service at community events, schools, churches, benefits for non-profit organizations and for the inmates of the Humboldt County Correctional Facility. For funding, the AIGC relies on choir member dues, proceeds from AIGC produced concerts, donations from community members and businesses, and grant funds. We hope you are willing to help support the Arcata Interfaith Gospel Choir by making a donation today. Click to get a copy of our Sponsor Level Flyer.